Wednesday 18 July 2012

Holidays.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I've was working at the very wet and muddy Grand Prix at Silverstone and then jetted straight off to Menorca for a weeks holiday. After all the rain that we had over that weekend it was so nice to get away to some sunshine. However, being the idiot that I am, I forgot to take the camera because as usual I always leave my packing until the last minute. I therefore only have a few rubbish quality pics off my iphone of my holiday snaps to show you. 

Where we stayed in Menorca was great for big bustling markets that were held early in the mornings and late at night. They were full of local hand made jewellery and accessories as well as lots of food stalls with home made pastries and cakes (my favourite part of course!). I found the most beautiful ring along with some arm swag and the most amazing pair of hareem pants (think Aladdin..), but I'll show those on another post ;)

 
 




 Skirt: Topshop, Necklace: Topshop (old), Dress: Warehouse, Dress: Gap, Shoes: Accessorize



1 comment:

  1. wow very beautiful photos!! I want to go there..
    I love all that candy :)

    ReplyDelete